Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online Red Dead Redemption 2 has now sold 24 Million copies worldwide. Only selling 1 Million copies in the last 3 months. Take-Two Interactive have said it’s still selling better than expected.
Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online Grand Theft Auto V has now sold over 110 Million copies worldwide. Still selling very well for a game that’s almost 6 years.
The FromSoftware boss was quick to point out, however, that this isn’t the only way to see game design. He’d love to create a game one day where story is the focal point, much like Rockstar’s Red Dead Redemption 2, which he specifically namechecked. Miyazaki also said he needs to get better at communicating the story of his games to the team, who often don’t understand the overall plot of the games they’re working on.
1. Red Dead Redemption 2 2. Tetris Effect 3. Return of the Obra Dinn 4. Into The Breach 5. Astro Bot 6. Hollow Knight 7. Monster Hunter World 8. Smash Bros. Ultimate 9. Pillars of Eternity II: Deadline 10. The Banner Saga 3
Nintendo Game of the Year:
1. Super Smash Bros Ultimate 2. Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion 3. Octopath Traveler
PlayStation Game of the Year
1. Tetris Effect 2. Astro Bot 3. God of War
Xbox Game of the Year
1. Forza Horizon 4 2. Sea of Thieves 3. Game Pass
1. PSVR 2. Xbox Adaptive Controller 3. Nintendo Labo